- 4 1/2 inch pork chops (bone-in)
- olive oil
- Cajun Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Thyme Leaves
- Garlic Powder
- Curry Powder
Curry Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 10.1 oz Signature Select Thai-Style Peanut Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Sautéed Pork Chops
- Thoroughly rinse off pork chops and pat dry. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over pork chops. Sprinkle each seasonings on both sides of pork chops – cajun seasoning, black pepper, thyme leaves, garlic powder, and curry powder. Rub in the seasoning with olive oil.
- Add 3 tbsp of olive oil to a cast iron skillet or frying pan. Heat on medium for about 3 minutes or until skillet is hot.
- Place 1-2 pork chops into the skillet – not overcrowding.
- Cook for 6 minutes on each side. Place into a separate large skillet or baking dish. Repeat until all pork chops have been cooked.
- On medium, heat a new skillet for 2 minutes. Add olive and bell peppers. Sauté for 4 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper flakes, curry powder, and minced garlic.
- Stir and Thai peanut sauce and heavy whipping cream.
- Heat for 5 minutes and pour over pork chops.
- Cover and heat for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Serve with jasmine rice or noodles.