This simple garlic noodle recipe is tasty, flavorful, and ready in 10 minutes.
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 stick salted butter
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- On medium heat, boil water in a large saucepan. Add noodles and cook for 7 minutes. Drain.
- While the noodles are boiling, in a separate saucepan melt butter and add minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and grated parmesan. Mix well and turn off heat.
- Next stir in noodles, and mix in well with seasonings.
- Add red pepper flakes (optional).