My family absolutely love these ridiculously delicious cream cheese brownies. By adding caramel and white chocolate chips, it’s the perfect dessert for your sweet tooth.
- 1 8x8" or 9x9" square pan
- 1 pouch Hershey's Triple Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 jar Mrs. Richardson Carmel Sauce
- 8 oz White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom of pan with cooking spray. Optionally add parchment paper.
- With an electric mix, stir in brownie mix, water, oil, and eggs until well blended. Use a spatula to spread brownie batter into pan.
- In a small bowl or electric mixer, add cream cheese and sugar and beat until creamy. Next add egg and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese filling over brownie batter. Using a knife or end of a spoon swirl cream cheese filling into brownie batter.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes. Insert a toothpick and remove to ensure no batter (brownie or cream cheese mixture) appears.
- Once baking is complete, set on a cooling rack for 20 minutes. Finish chilling in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Next drizzle caramel sauce and top with white chocolate chips.
- Serve Chilled.