Warm up with this hearty White Bean Pork Chili recipe infused with flavor.
Pork Chops Prep
- 4 1/2-inch pork chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Pork Preparation
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry. Season with cajun seasoning, thyme leaves, and black pepper. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- On medium-heat, add olive oil, and sauté pork chops. Cook on each side for 6 minutes. Cover with lid and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, and allow pork chops to rest for 10 minutes. Take out of pan and dice into small chunks. Set aside.
- On medium heat, in a large pot melt butter. Add minced garlic, onions and red bell peppers. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in oregano and cumin and white chili beans with sauce.
- Stir in pork chunks and 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Simmer on medium-low for 20 minutes.