Simple, flavorful, and delicious beef and gravy recipe to add on top of rice, mash potatoes, or baked potato.
Beef and Gravy
Beef and gravy recipe using beef stew meat. Add to rice or mash potatoes or on top of baked potato.Print Pin Rate
- 4 lbs beef stew meat (or diced chuck roast)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Weber Grill Steak and Chop seasoning or an All Purpose seasoning.
- 1 tbsp Thyme leaves
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 medium Green Pepper (diced)
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp Parsley (optional)
- Rinse and pat meat dry.
- Turn stove on medium heat. Add olive oil to a large skillet.
- Add meat to the skillet and add the following seasonings: steak and chop seasoning or all purpose seasoning and thyme. Stir well. Cover skillet with a top. Turn heat down to medium -low; and simmer for one hour.
- In a bowl, combine both soup can mixtures.
- After an hour, there should be a little liquid in the pan. Stir in bell pepper and minced garlic. Next, stir soup mixture. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Top with red pepper flakes and parsley. (optional)