Simple, flavorful, and delicious beef and gravy recipe to add on top of rice, mash potatoes, or baked potato.
Beef and Gravy
- 4 lbs beef stew meat (or diced chuck roast)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Weber Grill Steak and Chop seasoning or an All Purpose seasoning.
- 1 tbsp Thyme leaves
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 medium Green Pepper (diced)
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp Parsley (optional)
- Rinse and pat meat dry.
- Turn stove on medium heat. Add olive oil to a large skillet.
- Add meat to the skillet and add the following seasonings: steak and chop seasoning or all purpose seasoning and thyme. Stir well. Cover skillet with a top. Turn heat down to medium -low; and simmer for one hour.
- In a bowl, combine both soup can mixtures.
- After an hour, there should be a little liquid in the pan. Stir in bell pepper and minced garlic. Next, stir soup mixture. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Top with red pepper flakes and parsley. (optional)