This recipe for Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom Sauce is simple and only requires one pan. Cooking time is within an hour, depending on the thickness and if using bone-in.
- 6-8 bone-in pork chops (1/2 to 1 inch thick)
- olive oil
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Thyme (dried)
- Slap Ya Mama! Cajun Seasoning
- 2 cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom and Roasted Garlic Soup
- 2 1/2 cups milk (2% or whole)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cover a 9x13 casserole dish or baking pan with aluminum foil.
- If pork chops were refrigerated, take out for about 10 minutes to allow them to cook evenly. Rinse pork chops and pat dry. Toss with olive oil. Place pork chops in baking pan.
- On both sides of pork chops, sprinkle seasonings - black pepper, garlic powder, thyme, and cajun seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes (uncovered).
- In a medium mixing bowl, pour in both cans of cream of mushroom soup and milk. Mix well and pour soup over pork chops.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- The cooking time for the pork chops will depend on if you are using bone-in pork chops and the thickness. The internal temperature should be 145°.
- Serve with mash potatoes or rice.