This salmon recipe is one of my favorite go to meals on Sundays. It only takes about 17 – 20 minutes to complete. I usually serve the fish with pasta and sauteed cabbage or roasted asparagus. Plus if there’s leftovers, I like to use the fish to make salmon croquettes!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 1 salmon fillet, skin on or off, and boneless
- 1 tablepsoon cajun or creole seasonings
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Mix all the seasonings together.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry.
- Cover an over proof pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon on pan and coat both sides with olive oil.
- Season salmon with seasoning blend, rub into salmon on both sides.
- If salmon has skin, place the salmon skin side down.
- Bake at 475 for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with parsley and serve with extra lemon.